Subway Employment Openings
If you want to be part of our team and work at Subway, there is an opportunity for new personnel. For this reason, the company is opening job vacancies.
If you apply and are selected for job opportunities at Subway, it will be a significant step in your professional life since Subway is currently a prestigious fast-food restaurant chain.
THE AVAILABLE VACANCIES ARE TO WORK AT SUBWAY:
- Café Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily preparation of all food items.
- Setup/breakdown of food lines in the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch.
- Cleaning the cafeteria, kitchen, and equipment, including soda machines, ovens, and dressing rooms, to a high standard.
- Rotating all stock and checking expiration dates.
- Informing the supervisor if a product is running low or out of stock.
- Food preparation for special events and franchisee welcome receptions.
The selected candidate will have:
- Must have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to follow specific food preparation guidelines.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Able to work successfully independently, responsibly, and as part of a team.
Subway is looking for workers who are distinguished by their perseverance, who act with willingness and consistency, and who are loyal to the company’s ideology. If you meet the above requirements to work at Subway, do not hesitate to apply for our job vacancies. We will be waiting for you.
Currently, Subway has various job opportunities and positions available for you in different cities across the country. If you want to stay informed and get more information about available positions and how to apply, click here.